AUSTRALIAN MADE HAND SANITISER GEL
Laboratory & Dermatologically Tested.
The gentle nourishing fast-drying gel formula leaves hands feeling moisturised & rejuvenated and most importantly, kills germs & bacteria fast for effective hand hygiene!
An exceptionally high-quality and moisturising hand sanitiser made in Australia, which contains a minimum of 70% v/v ethanol and supports Australian jobs and manufacturing.
THE best hand sanitiser gel + it's Australian made!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Don't take our word for it. Check out all the 5-star reviews as to why FeverMates is the best hand sanitiser gel.
FeverMates Australian made hand sanitiser is laboratory tested, which means you can trust that we don't cut corners on quality to save on price. Every bottle is produced under stringent quality and production guidelines to ensure that what we say is in the bottle, IS in the bottle. Your safety and that of others depend on this.
Suitable for use in hospitality, offices, shops, airports, public transport and public areas and is:
- Laboratory and Dermatologically Tested
- Quick & convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go
- Hand sanitiser Australian Made & Owned
- Contains 70% v/v alcohol
- Contains moisturisers to help leave your hands feeling soft
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Vitamin Enriched - Pro-vitamin B5 & E
- Non-sticky & air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands
Available in sizes: 60ml, 500ml with pump & 20 Litres with tap.
Australian Made & Owned Hand Sanitiser
- Our Hand Sanitiser is Australian Made & Owned
- We support Australian jobs & manufacturing
- We have strict manufacturing requirements to control quality
- We can provide quick turnaround & delivery on orders
Directions For Use
FeverMates Hand Sanitiser effectively kills germs and bacteria. Use without water.
Apply 1-2 pumps of hand sanitizer gel into the palm of your hand. Spread and rub over the front and back of your hands and fingertips. Allow hands to air dry.
🧴🤲 Detailed instructions on How to Handrub can be found here.
Where handwashing with soap and running clean water is not possible, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with a minimum alcohol content of 60% as per CDC and WHO recommendations. A pocket-sized 60ml version is available for on the go disease control and prevention for those times you do not have access to soap and water. For further disease control and prevention refer to government health services and announcements.
Safety instructions - FLAMMABLE
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact rinse immediately with plenty of water. Do not ingest. If swallowed contact a doctor or poisons information centre on 131 126. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store below 30 degrees.
FeverMates Hand Sanitiser Gel has been specially formulated with the following ingredients:
- Ethanol 70% v/v
- Aminomethyl propanol
- Propylene glycol
- Isopropyl myristate
- D-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) fragrance
- Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)
Hand Sanitiser MSDS Sheet
Click here for PDF
Hand Sanitiser Hygiene Info Sheet
Click here for PDF