Proshield Surgical Face Mask - Adult|
Contents: 50 Proshield surgical face masks per box
The ProShield Duckbill mask is ideal for surgical procedures, for the general public in bad conditions, and anywhere there is a risk of exposure to infection or disease.
Features and Benefits
- Single pleated Duckbill design for easy breathing
- Comfortable hypoallergenic inner liner
- Soft and durable ties
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
- PFE measures the effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
- Breathability (Delta P)
- The mask design provides excellent breathability and low delta P (<=1.8) ensuring coolness and comfort even when worn for an extended period.>Delta P, also conducted by Nelson Laboratories, is a test that measures the breathability of mask materials, ranking masks on comfort and coolness for the surgical mask wearer. The lower the figure, the cooler and more comfortable the mask.
- Fluid Resistance
- The fluid-resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid (120mmHg/16.0kPa) strikethrough.
- Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 & ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 16.0kPa pressure.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare providers. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.