5-layer Carbon Technology Protective Mask Filters
FeverMates disposable PM 2.5 mask filters are made of five layers, making use of carbon filter technology for more comprehensive protection against particulates, allergens, and pollutants.
Each filter has an activated carbon fibre layer centred between two melt blown cotton layers and enclosed by a layer of non-woven fabrics on each side to provide the best filtration to help you breathe easier when outside of the home.
Available in a convenient pack of 10, they’re a perfect fit within the built-in pocket of our adult-sized re-usable protective masks. Filters should be safely disposed of after each use.
Contents: 10 filters per pack
- 12cm (L) x 8cm (W)
- Exterior Layers: non-woven fabric, Interior Layer: activated carbon
- Package includes 10 disposable filters
- For use with Adult Face Masks (sold separately) for 5 layers of superior protection
- Recommended to change the filter with each use
- Wash your hands with soap and water before replacing the filter
- Dispose of used filter thoughtfully, in a bin
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling used filter or use hand saniter if no soap and water is available
- Insert new filter only to a washed and dry re-usable mask
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare providers. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.